Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Biotin) (ab97049)
- Product nameGoat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Biotin)See all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (Biotin)
- Target speciesRabbit
- SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Rabbit IgG and with light chains common to other Rabbit immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non-immunoglobulin serum proteins.
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, ICC/IF, ELISA, WB more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Biotin. Biotinylated antibody was demonstrated with avidin/peroxidase when coated on microtiter wells.
- Conjugation notesBiotin/ antibody protein ratio is 4:1
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97049 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/500 - 1/5000.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/200 - 1/1000.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/20000 - 1/400000. ELISA-Primary|
|WB||WB: 1/20000 - 1/400000. WB-Chemiluminescent|
Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Biotin) images
Ab97049 was used at dilution 1:500 for IHC analysis of GATA4 expression in paraformaldehyde fixed, paraffin embedded testis sections. The primary antibody was a rabbit polyclonal IgG raised against human GATA4.
Image on the left: isotype control image
This image is courtesy of Dr Kyle Caires
References for Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Biotin) (ab97049)
ab97049 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.