Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Chromeo™ 488) (ab60314)
- Product nameGoat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Chromeo™ 488)See all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (Chromeo™ 488)
- Target speciesRabbit
- Specificityab60314 reacts with whole molecular rabbit IgG and the light chains of other rabbit immunoglobulins. No cross-reactivity with non-immunoglobulin serum proteins observed.
- Tested applicationsICC/IF more details
- ConjugationChromeo™ 488
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 2mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.15M Sodium chloride, 0.01M Potassium phosphate, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Conjugation notesChromeo™ 488 is spectraly similar to FITC and Alexa® 488. Conjugated antibodies exhibit superior luminescent properties and stability towards photobleaching, and have absorption and emission maxima of approximately 490 and 527 nm which are compatible with common excitation sources and filter sets. Molar Extinction Coefficient: 73,000 M-1cm-1 (measured at Amax) Quantum Yield: ~ 52 % Excitation Wavelength Range: 470 to 500 nm Emission Wavelength Range: 515 to 530 nm
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab60314 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/1000 - 1/2000.
Plate-based assays: 1/800 - 1/1000.
Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Chromeo™ 488) images
References for Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Chromeo™ 488) (ab60314)
This product has been referenced in:
- Milicevic NM et al. Role of CCL19/21 and its possible signaling through CXCR3 in development of metallophilic macrophages in the mouse thymus. Histochem Cell Biol 135:593-601 (2011). IHC-P . Read more (PubMed: 21611855) »