Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Chromeo™ 494) (ab60315)
- Product nameGoat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Chromeo™ 494)See all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (Chromeo™ 494)
- Target speciesRabbit
- Specificityab60315 reacts with whole molecular rabbit IgG and the light chains of other rabbit immunoglobulins. No cross-reactivity with non-immunoglobulin serum proteins was observed.
- Tested applicationsICC/IF more details
- ConjugationChromeo™ 494
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 2mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.15M Sodium chloride, 0.01M Potassium phosphate, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Conjugation notesChromeo™ 494 is a unique dye with special spectral properties. This dye is excitable with a green laser and has a large Stoke's shift of 124 nm. Conjugated antibodies exhibit superior luminescent properties and stability towards photobleaching, and have absorption and emission maxima of approximately 494 and 628 nm. Molar extinction Coefficient: 55,000 M-1cm-1 (measured at Amax) Quantum Yield: ~ 7 % Excitation Wavelength Range: 470 to 520 nm Emission Wavelength Range: 620 to 640 nm
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab60315 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Plate-based assays: 1/800 to 1/1000
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Chromeo™ 494) images
ab60315, staining a rabbit polyclonal antibody to alpha Tubulin in HeLa cells by Immunocytochemistry/Immunofluorescense.
References for Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Chromeo™ 494) (ab60315)
ab60315 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.