Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (DyLight® 594) preadsorbed (ab96901)
- Product nameGoat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (DyLight® 594) preadsorbedSee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (DyLight® 594), pre-adsorbed
- Target speciesRabbit
- SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Rabbit IgG and with light chains common to other Rabbit immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non immunoglobulin serum proteins. Less than 0.1% cross reactivity to bovine, chicken, goat, horse, human, mouse, pig and rat IgG was detected.
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt, IHC-P, ICC/IF more details
Chicken, Cow, Goat, Horse, Human, Mouse, Pig, RatTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
- ConjugationDyLight® 594. Ex: 593nm, Em: 618nm
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAntiserum was cross absorbed using bovine, chicken, horse, human, mouse, pig and rat immunosorbents to remove cross reactive antibodies. This antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to DyLight® 594.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab96901 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/50 - 1/200.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/500.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/50 - 1/500.|
Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (DyLight® 594) preadsorbed images
Emission spectra of DyLight® fluorochromes available in our catalog.
Line colors represent the approximate visible colors of the wavelength maxima.
References for Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (DyLight® 594) preadsorbed (ab96901)
ab96901 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.