Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (DyLight® 650) preadsorbed (ab96902)
- Product nameGoat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (DyLight® 650) preadsorbedSee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (DyLight® 650), pre-adsorbed
- Target speciesRabbit
- SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Rabbit IgG and with light chains common to other Rabbit immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non immunoglobulin serum proteins. Less than 0.1% cross reactivity to bovine, chicken, goat, horse, human, mouse, pig and rat IgG was detected.
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, ICC/IF, Flow Cyt more details
Chicken, Cow, Goat, Horse, Human, Mouse, Pig, RatTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
- ConjugationDyLight® 650. Ex: 654nm, Em: 673nm
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAntiserum was cross absorbed using bovine, chicken, horse, human, mouse, pig and rat immunosorbents to remove cross reactive antibodies. This antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to DyLight® 650.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- General notesDyLight® 650 replaces DyLight® 649.
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab96902 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/500. DyLight®650 replaces DyLight®649. The DyLight® 650 excitation is 652nm and the emission is 672nm. DyLight®650 hence provides the same far-red fluorescence and photostability as the DyLight®649 dye. Please refer to the vial in order to check whether the product you received is DyLight®649 or DyLight®650. This information however will have no impact on your experiments. For more information please refer to www.abcam.com/DyLight650.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/50 - 1/500.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/50 - 1/200.|
Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (DyLight® 650) preadsorbed images
Emission spectra of DyLight® fluorochromes available in our catalog.
Line colors represent the approximate visible colors of the wavelength maxima.
References for Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (DyLight® 650) preadsorbed (ab96902)
This product has been referenced in:
- Shenkman M et al. A shared endoplasmic reticulum-associated degradation pathway involving the EDEM1 protein for glycosylated and nonglycosylated proteins. J Biol Chem 288:2167-78 (2013). ICC/IF . Read more (PubMed: 23233672) »
- Mehmood R et al. Cross-talk between distinct nuclear import pathways enables efficient nuclear import of E47 in conjunction with its partner transcription factors. Mol Biol Cell 22:3715-24 (2011). ICC/IF . Read more (PubMed: 21832153) »