Publishing research using ab97051? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab97051 has been referenced in 22 publications.
- Sinha K et al. Morin protects gastric mucosa from nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug, indomethacin induced inflammatory damage and apoptosis by modulating NF-?B pathway. Biochim Biophys Acta 1850:769-783 (2015).
- Morisseau C et al. Effect of soluble epoxide hydrolase polymorphism on substrate and inhibitor selectivity and dimer formation. J Lipid Res 55:1131-1138 (2014).
- Brandt JZ et al. Indole-3-carbinol attenuates the deleterious gestational effects of bisphenol A exposure on the prostate gland of male F1 rats. Reprod Toxicol 43:56-66 (2014).
- Lopez M et al. Tumor necrosis factor and transforming growth factor ß regulate clock genes by controlling the expression of the cold inducible RNA-binding protein (CIRBP). J Biol Chem 289:2736-44 (2014).
- Bhattacharyya S et al. Amelioration of aspirin induced oxidative impairment and apoptotic cell death by a novel antioxidant protein molecule isolated from the herb Phyllanthus niruri. PLoS One 9:e89026 (2014).
- Surendran S et al. Forkhead box C2 promoter variant c.-512C>T is associated with increased susceptibility to chronic venous diseases. PLoS One 9:e90682 (2014).
- Gaulke CA et al. Intestinal Epithelial Barrier Disruption through Altered Mucosal MicroRNA Expression in Human Immunodeficiency Virus and Simian Immunodeficiency Virus Infections. J Virol 88:6268-80 (2014).
- Sheehy EJ et al. Altering the architecture of tissue engineered hypertrophic cartilaginous grafts facilitates vascularisation and accelerates mineralisation. PLoS One 9:e90716 (2014).
- Rainczuk A et al. Evidence for the antagonistic form of CXC-motif chemokine CXCL10 in serous epithelial ovarian tumours. Int J Cancer 134:530-41 (2014).
- Hu XJ et al. Evaluation of a novel tetra-functional branched poly(ethylene glycol) crosslinker for manufacture of crosslinked, decellularized, porcine aortic valve leaflets. J Biomed Mater Res B Appl Biomater 102:322-36 (2014).
- Huether R et al. The landscape of somatic mutations in epigenetic regulators across 1,000 paediatric cancer genomes. Nat Commun 5:3630 (2014).
- Barret M et al. Amniotic membrane grafts for the prevention of esophageal stricture after circumferential endoscopic submucosal dissection. PLoS One 9:e100236 (2014).
- Kuzaj P et al. Large-scaled metabolic profiling of human dermal fibroblasts derived from pseudoxanthoma elasticum patients and healthy controls. PLoS One 9:e108336 (2014).
- Steel JJ et al. Subgenomic reporter RNA system for detection of alphavirus infection in mosquitoes. PLoS One 8:e84930 (2013).
- Bhattacharyya S et al. A 35 kD Phyllanthus niruri protein modulates iron mediated oxidative impairment to hepatocytes via the inhibition of ERKs, p38 MAPKs and activation of PI3k/Akt pathway. Food Chem Toxicol 56:119-30 (2013).
- Rainczuk A et al. The utility of isotope-coded protein labeling for prioritization of proteins found in ovarian cancer patient urine. J Proteome Res 12:4074-88 (2013).
- Hollern DP et al. A mouse model with T58A mutations in Myc reduces the dependence on KRas mutations and has similarities to claudin-low human breast cancer. Oncogene : (2012).
- Bhattacharyya S et al. Iron induces hepatocytes death via MAPK activation and mitochondria-dependent apoptotic pathway: beneficial role of glycine. Free Radic Res 46:1296-307 (2012).
- Kesting MR et al. Quantitative comparison of the expression of antimicrobial peptides in the oral mucosa and extraoral skin. Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg 50:447-53 (2012).
- Zhang B et al. The expression and significance of MRP1, LRP, TOPOIIß, and BCL2 in tongue squamous cell carcinoma. J Oral Pathol Med 41:141-8 (2012).
- Meller CL et al. Cell cycle arrest associated with anoxia-induced quiescence, anoxic preconditioning, and embryonic diapause in embryos of the annual killifish Austrofundulus limnaeus. J Comp Physiol B 182:909-20 (2012).
- Zuo ZF et al. RU486 (mifepristone) ameliorates cognitive dysfunction and reverses the down-regulation of astrocytic N-myc downstream-regulated gene 2 in streptozotocin-induced type-1 diabetic rats. Neuroscience 190:156-65 (2011).