For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameGoat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (TRITC) preadsorbed
See all IgG secondary antibodies
- Target speciesRabbit
- SpecificityThis antibody binds all rabbit Igs. The antibody preparation does not react with human IgG by immunoelectrophoresis.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
IHC-P, ICC/IFmore details
To ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
IgG isolated from pooled normal rabbit serum
- Positive controlHuman peripheral blood lymphocytes and human tonsil tissue.
- ConjugationTRITC. Ex: 547nm, Em: 572nm
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 15mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.01M PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPrior to conjugation, the antibody preparation is solid phase adsorbed with human IgG to minimize reactivity with human tissues or cell preparations.
- Conjugation notesAb50598 is conjugated to crystalline tetramethylrhodamine isothiocyanate (TRITC) and then further purified to remove free TRITC.
- General notes
F/P Molar Ratio: 1.0-5.0
Protein Concentration: 3.0-6.0 mg/ml by absorbance at 280 nm.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"