Goat Anti-Rat IgG H&L (18nm Gold) preadsorbed (ab105302)
- Product nameGoat Anti-Rat IgG H&L (18nm Gold) preadsorbedSee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rat IgG - H&L (18nm Gold), pre-adsorbed
- Target speciesRat
- Tested applicationsElectron Microscopy, ELISA, WB more details
Cow, Horse, Human, RabbitTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
- ConjugationGold 18nm
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 15mg/ml BSA, 0.15M Sodium chloride, 10mM Sodium phosphate, 10mM Sodium borate, pH 8.5
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab105302 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Electron Microscopy||EM: Use a concentration of 0.1 µg/ml.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
References for Goat Anti-Rat IgG H&L (18nm Gold) preadsorbed (ab105302)
ab105302 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.