For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Cy3.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/500.
||1/50 - 1/500.
||1/100 - 1/1000.
added following abreview 37065
Goat Anti-Rat IgG H&L (Cy3 ®) preadsorbed images
Immunohistochemistry (Frozen sections) - Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rat IgG - H&L (Cy3 ®), pre-adsorbed (ab98416)Courtesy of Dr. Shaohua Li, UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Sample: mouse embryonic stem cell-differentiated embryoid bodies (EBs)
- Fix in 3%PFA in PBS for 30 min at RT
- Incubate in 7.5% sucrose-PBS for 3h at RT
- Incubate in 15% sucrose-PBS at 4 degree Celsius overnight
- Embed the EBs in tissue-Tek OCT compound
- Cut frozen sections to 4-20 µm thickness
Primary antibody: Rat anti-EndoA alpha 1, 1:100
Rabbit anti-laminin alpha 1, 1:400
Secondary antibody:Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rat IgG - H&L (Cy3®) (ab98416), 1:100
Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (AMCA) (ab123435), 1:100
Nuclei were counterstained with SYTO 16
References for Goat Anti-Rat IgG H&L (Cy3 ®) preadsorbed (ab98416)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"