For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab6565? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab6565 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Anastasiades PG et al. GABAergic interneurons form transient layer-specific circuits in early postnatal neocortex. Nat Commun 7:10584 (2016).
- Minczuk M et al. TEFM (c17orf42) is necessary for transcription of human mtDNA. Nucleic Acids Res 39:4284-4299 (2011).
- Johnson LA et al. Apolipoprotein E4 Exaggerates Diabetic Dyslipidemia and Atherosclerosis in Mice Lacking the LDL Receptor. Diabetes 60:2285-94 (2011).
- Han W et al. C-terminal domain of Kv4.2 and associated KChIP2 interactions regulate functional expression and gating of Kv4.2. J Biol Chem 281:27134-44 (2006).
- Kofman AV et al. Dose- and time-dependent oval cell reaction in acetaminophen-induced murine liver injury. Hepatology 41:1252-61 (2005).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"