Goat Anti-Rat IgG H&L (DyLight® 488) (ab96887)
- Product nameGoat Anti-Rat IgG H&L (DyLight® 488)See all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rat IgG - H&L (DyLight® 488)
- Target speciesRat
- SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Rat IgG and with light chains common to other Rat immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non-immunoglobulin serum proteins.
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, ICC/IF, Flow Cyt more details
- ConjugationDyLight® 488. Ex: 493nm, Em: 518nm
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to DyLight® 488.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab96887 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/500.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/50 - 1/500.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/50 - 1/200.|
Goat Anti-Rat IgG H&L (DyLight® 488) images
Emission spectra of DyLight® fluorochromes available in our catalog.
Line colors represent the approximate visible colors of the wavelength maxima.
References for Goat Anti-Rat IgG H&L (DyLight® 488) (ab96887)
This product has been referenced in:
- Lundholm L et al. Resistance to DNA-damaging treatment in non-small cell lung cancer tumor-initiating cells involves reduced DNA-PK/ATM activation and diminished cell cycle arrest. Cell Death Dis 4:e478 (2013). Flow Cyt ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 23370278) »