For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameGoat Anti-Rat IgM H&L (FITC)
See all IgM secondary antibodies
- Target speciesRat
- SpecificityThe antibody reacts with the heavy chain portion of IgM. It does not detect IgG or non immunoglobulin serum proteins.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
Purified rat IgM.
- ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide and 0.01% Thimerosal.
Constituents: 15mg/ml BSA, 250mM Sodium chloride, 10mM Sodium phosphate. pH 7.6
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThe antibody was isolated from antisera by immunoaffinity chromatography using antigens coupled to agarose beads.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/200.
References for Goat Anti-Rat IgM H&L (FITC) (ab20087)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"