For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameGoat Anti-Rat IgM mu chain (HRP)
See all IgM secondary antibodies
- Target speciesRat
- SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Rat IgM.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ICC, IHC-P, ELISA, WBmore details
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Proclin
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Horse Radish Peroxidase (HRP).
- Conjugation notesMolar enzyme: antibody protein ratio is 1:1
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
||1/200 - 1/2000.
||1/10000 - 1/100000. (Primary).
||1/2000 - 1/25000. Colorimetric: 1/2000 - 1/20000. Chemiluminescent: 1/5000 - 1/25000.
References for Goat Anti-Rat IgM mu chain (HRP) (ab97180)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"