Goat Anti-Syrian Hamster IgG H&L (ab6887)
- Product nameGoat Anti-Syrian Hamster IgG H&LSee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Syrian Hamster IgG - H&L
- Target speciesSyrian Hamster
- Tested applicationsWB, ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, IP, Immunodiffusion, Conjugation, ELISA more details
Full length native Hamster IgG (purified).
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.15M Sodium Chloride, 0.02M Potassium Phosphate. pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Hamster IgG coupled to agarose beads.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6887 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/2000 - 1/10000.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Immunodiffusion||ID: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Conjugation||Conjugation: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/25000 - 1/125000.|
References for Goat Anti-Syrian Hamster IgG H&L (ab6887)
This product has been referenced in:
- Kang Q & Chen A Curcumin suppresses expression of low-density lipoprotein (LDL) receptor, leading to the inhibition of LDL-induced activation of hepatic stellate cells. Br J Pharmacol 157:1354-67 (2009). WB ; Rat . Read more (PubMed: 19594758) »