For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Add glycerol to a final volume of 50% for extra stability and aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Purification notesConcentrated culture supernatant by ammonium sulfate precipitation.
- Clone number2Q2229
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
IF: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
Indirect immunofluorescence at 1: 20-1:30, 30-100 ul per slide well.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Cellular localizationGolgi Apparatus
References for Anti-Golgi Zone antibody [2Q2229] (ab14490)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"