For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
||1/1000 - 1/2500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionMay play role in delivery of transport vesicles containing GPI-linked proteins from the trans-Golgi network through its interaction with MACF1.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 GRIP domain.
- DomainExtended rod-like protein with coiled-coil domains.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Golgi apparatus membrane. Golgi apparatus.
Information by UniProt
- 256 kDa golgin antibody
- 72.1 protein antibody
- GCP2 antibody
Anti-Golgin subfamily A member 4 antibody images
Immunocytochemistry - Anti-Golgin subfamily A member 4 antibody (ab122250)
Immunofluorescent staining of human cell line U-2 OS shows positivity in cytoplasm & vesicles.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-Golgin subfamily A member 4 antibody (ab122250)
ab122250, at 1/1200, staining Golgin subfamily A member 4 in paraffin embedded Human stomach tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-Golgin subfamily A member 4 antibody (ab122250)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"