For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 34 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
- FunctionInvolved in modulation of mTOR signaling. Involved in the regulation of mitochondrial lipids, leading to increase of mitochondrial mass. Potential oncogene.
- Tissue specificityDetected in muscle fibers of patients with mitochondrial diseases; not detected in normal muscle fibers.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GOLPH3/VPS74 family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Endosome. Cytoplasm. Golgi apparatus > Golgi stack membrane. Mitochondrion intermembrane space.
Information by UniProt
- Coat protein antibody
- Coat protein GPP34 antibody
- FLJ90675 antibody
Anti-GOLPH3 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - GOLPH3 antibody (ab113649)
ab113649, at 5 µg/ml, staining GOLPH3 in Formalin fixed, Paraffin embedded Human prostate tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
Western blot - GOLPH3 antibody (ab113649)
Lane 1 : Anti-GOLPH3 antibody (ab113649) at 0.5 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-GOLPH3 antibody (ab113649) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Rat lung tissue lysate
Lane 2 : Rat lung tissue lysate
Predicted band size : 34 kDa
References for Anti-GOLPH3 antibody (ab113649)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"