For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Purification notesab82297 is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/100. Predicted molecular weight: 34 kDa.
- FunctionInvolved in modulation of mTOR signaling. Involved in the regulation of mitochondrial lipids, leading to increase of mitochondrial mass. Potential oncogene.
- Tissue specificityDetected in muscle fibers of patients with mitochondrial diseases; not detected in normal muscle fibers.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GOLPH3/VPS74 family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Endosome. Cytoplasm. Golgi apparatus > Golgi stack membrane. Mitochondrion intermembrane space.
Information by UniProt
- Coat protein antibody
- Coat protein GPP34 antibody
- FLJ90675 antibody
Anti-GOLPH3 antibody - C-terminal images
Western blot - GOLPH3 antibody - C-terminal (ab82297)
Anti-GOLPH3 antibody - C-terminal (ab82297) at 1/50 dilution + mouse lung tissue lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 34 kDa
Observed band size : 30 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 100 kDa,15 kDa,17 kDa,52 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-GOLPH3 antibody - C-terminal (ab82297)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"