For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.88% Sodium chloride, PBS, 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab110928 is affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionMay be involved in fusion of ER-derived transport vesicles with the Golgi complex.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GOT1 family.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus membrane.
Information by UniProt
- HMFN1187 antibody
- CGI 141 antibody
- CGI141 antibody
Anti-GOLT1A antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - GOLT1A antibody (ab110928)
ab110928, at a 1/50 dilution, staining GOLT1A in paraffin-embedded Human breast carcinoma tissue, in the absence (left) and presence (right) of the immunizing peptide.
References for Anti-GOLT1A antibody (ab110928)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"