For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-GOT2 antibody
See all GOT2 primary antibodies
Goat polyclonal to GOT2
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ELISA, IHC-Pmore details
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
Mouse, Rat, Horse, Cow, Dog, Pig, Zebrafish, Cynomolgus monkey, Orangutan
CKDADEAKRVES , corresponding to internal sequence amino acids 295-306 of Human GOT2 (NP_002071.2).
- Positive control
- Human Kidney and Liver lysates.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab77374 was purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunising peptide.
- Research areas
- Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesPeptide ELISA: Antibody detection limit dilution 1/32000.
WB: Use at a concentration of 0.03 - 0.1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 45 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 48 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionPlays a key role in amino acid metabolism. Important for metabolite exchange between mitochondria and cytosol. Facilitates cellular uptake of long-chain free fatty acids.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the class-I pyridoxal-phosphate-dependent aminotransferase family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion matrix. Cell membrane. Exposure to alcohol promotes translocation to the cell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- AATM_HUMAN antibody
- AL022787 antibody
- Aspartate aminotransferase 2 antibody
Anti-GOT2 antibody images
References for Anti-GOT2 antibody (ab77374)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"