For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab107499 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 68 kDa.
- FunctionEssential for GPI-anchoring of precursor proteins but not for GPI synthesis. Acts before or during formation of the carbonyl intermediate.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed in fetal and adult tissues. Expressed at higher levels in fetal tissues than adult tissues.
- PathwayGlycolipid biosynthesis; glycosylphosphatidylinositol-anchor biosynthesis.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Anchor attachment protein 1 (Gaa1p, yeast) homolog antibody
- GAA1 antibody
- GAA1 protein homolog antibody
Anti-GPAA1 antibody images
References for Anti-GPAA1 antibody (ab107499)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"