For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-GPAM antibody
See all GPAM primary antibodies
Mouse polyclonal to GPAM
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Full length GPAM (Human). (AAH30783.1).
- Positive control
- GPAM transfected 293T cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 94 kDa.
- FunctionEsterifies acyl-group from acyl-ACP to the sn-1 position of glycerol-3-phosphate, an essential step in glycerolipid biosynthesis.
- PathwayPhospholipid metabolism; CDP-diacylglycerol biosynthesis; CDP-diacylglycerol from sn-glycerol 3-phosphate: step 1/3.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GPAT/DAPAT family.
- DomainThe HXXXXD motif is essential for acyltransferase activity and may constitute the binding site for the phosphate moiety of the glycerol-3-phosphate.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion outer membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Glycerol 3 phosphate acyltransferase 1 mitochondrial antibody
- Glycerol 3 phosphate acyltransferase mitochondrial antibody
- Glycerol-3-phosphate acyltransferase 1 antibody
Anti-GPAM antibody images
Western blot - GPAM antibody (ab68925)
All lanes : Anti-GPAM antibody (ab68925) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : GPAM transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 94 kDa
Observed band size : 98 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"