For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 41 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa).
- FunctionReceptor for prolactin-releasing peptide (PrRP). Implicated in lactation, regulation of food intake and pain-signal processing.
- Tissue specificityOnly detected in the pituitary gland and in all cell types of pituitary adenomas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- G protein coupled receptor 10 antibody
- G-protein coupled receptor 10 antibody
- GPR 10 antibody
Anti-GPCR GPR10 antibody images
References for Anti-GPCR GPR10 antibody (ab75215)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"