For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 41 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa).
||1/500 - 1/1000.
- FunctionHigh affinity receptor for INSL5. Also acts as receptor for RLN3/relaxin-3, as well as bradykinin and kallidin. Binding of the ligand inhibit cAMP accumulation.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in a broader range of tissues including brain, kidney, testis, thymus, placenta, prostate, salivary gland, thyroid and colon.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- G protein coupled receptor 100 antibody
- G-protein coupled receptor 100 antibody
- G-protein coupled receptor GPCR142 antibody
Anti-GPCR GPR100 antibody images
Western blot - GPCR GPR100 antibody (ab79155)
All lanes : Anti-GPCR GPR100 antibody (ab79155) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from A549 cells
Lane 2 : Extracts from A549 cells with immunizing peptide at 5 µg
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 41 kDa
Observed band size : 41 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - GPCR GPR100 antibody (ab79155)
Left panel: immunofluorescence analysis of A549 cells using ab79155 at a 1/500 dilution. Right panel: same, after pre-incubation with the immunizing peptide.
References for Anti-GPCR GPR100 antibody (ab79155)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"