For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 77 kDa.
||1/500 - 1/1000.
- FunctionOrphan receptor.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 2 family. LN-TM7 subfamily.
Contains 1 GPS domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ38076 antibody
- G protein coupled receptor 115 antibody
- G protein coupled receptor PGR18 antibody
Anti-GPCR GPR115 antibody images
Western blot - GPCR GPR115 antibody (ab75308)
All lanes : Anti-GPCR GPR115 antibody (ab75308) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : extracts from RAW264.7 cells
Lane 2 : extracts from RAW264.7 cells with immunising peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 77 kDa
Observed band size : 77 kDa
Additional bands at : 46 kDa,90 kDa,95 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - GPCR GPR115 antibody (ab75308)
Left panel: immunofluorescence analysis of LOVO cells using 1/500 ab75308. Right panel: same, after pre-incubation with the immunizing peptide.
References for Anti-GPCR GPR115 antibody (ab75308)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"