For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab51705? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab51705 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Shlush E et al. In vitro generation of Sertoli-like and haploid spermatid-like cells from human umbilical cord perivascular cells. Stem Cell Res Ther 8:37 (2017).
- Altman E et al. Characterization of human spermatogonial stem cell markers in fetal, pediatric, and adult testicular tissues. Reproduction 148:417-27 (2014).
- von Kopylow K et al. Differential marker protein expression specifies rarefaction zone-containing human Adark spermatogonia. Reproduction 143:45-57 (2012).
- Yu YH et al. TEX11 modulates germ cell proliferation by competing with estrogen receptor ß for the binding to HPIP. Mol Endocrinol 26:630-42 (2012).
- Lim J et al. OCT2, SSX and SAGE1 reveal the phenotypic heterogeneity of spermatocytic seminoma reflecting distinct subpopulations of spermatogonia. J Pathol 224:473-83 (2011).
- He Z et al. Isolation, characterization, and culture of human spermatogonia. Biol Reprod 82:363-72 (2010).
- Golestaneh N et al. Pluripotent stem cells derived from adult human testes. Stem Cells Dev 18:1115-26 (2009).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"