For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 1% BSA, 1X PBS, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 40 kDa.
- Tissue specificityDetected in brain and retina and cell lines derived from neural retina.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family. Opsin subfamily.
modificationsIt is uncertain whether Cys-315 or Cys-316 is palmitoylated.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- G protein-coupled receptor 136 antibody
- G-protein coupled receptor 136 antibody
- G-protein coupled receptor PGR12 antibody
Anti-GPCR GPR136 antibody images
References for Anti-GPCR GPR136 antibody (ab96810)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"