For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 97% PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 42 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionHigh affinity receptor for urotensin-2 and urotensin-2B. The activity of this receptor is mediated by a G-protein that activate a phosphatidylinositol-calcium second messenger system.
- Tissue specificityMost abundant expression in the heart and pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- G protein coupled receptor 14 antibody
- G-protein coupled receptor 14 antibody
- GPR14 antibody
Anti-GPCR GPR14 antibody images
References for Anti-GPCR GPR14 antibody (ab123234)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"