For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 30 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa).
- FunctionOrphan receptor.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- G protein coupled receptor 146 antibody
- G-protein coupled receptor PGR8 antibody
- GP146_HUMAN antibody
Anti-GPCR GPR146 antibody images
Western blot - GPCR GPR146 antibody (ab75423)
All lanes : Anti-GPCR GPR146 antibody (ab75423) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from LOVO cells
Lane 2 : Extracts from LOVO cells with immunising peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 37 kDa
Observed band size : 30 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-GPCR GPR146 antibody (ab75423)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"