For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThe antibody was affinity purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity chromatography using epitope specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa.
||1/50 - 1/100.
||1/500 - 1/1000.
- FunctionOrphan receptor with constitutive G(i) signaling activity that activate cyclic AMP.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous with highest levels in intestinal tissues. In the brain detected in thalamus, putamen, and caudate, but not in frontal cortex, pons and hypothalamus.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- G protein coupled receptor 20 antibody
- G-protein coupled receptor 20 antibody
- Gpr20 antibody
- GPR20_HUMAN antibody
Anti-GPCR GPR20 antibody images
Western blot - GPCR GPR20 antibody (ab75559)
All lanes : Anti-GPCR GPR20 antibody (ab75559) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : extracts from LOVO cells
Lane 2 : extracts from LOVO cells with immunizing peptide at 5 µg
Lysates/proteins at 20 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 38 kDa
Observed band size : 42 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - GPCR GPR20 antibody (ab75559)
Left panel: immunohistochemistry analysis of paraffin-embedded human brain tissue using 1/50 ab75559; Right panel: same, after pre-incubation with the immunizing peptide.
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - GPCR GPR20 antibody (ab75559)
Left panel: immunofluorescence analysis of A549 cells, using 1/500 ab75559; Right panel: same, after pre-incubation with the immunizing peptide.
References for Anti-GPCR GPR20 antibody (ab75559)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"