For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.7
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.
- RelevanceGPR21 (G protein-coupled receptor 21) is an orphan G protein-coupled receptor (GPCR) with an unknown ligand.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane: Multi-pass membrane protein.
- G protein coupled receptor 21 antibody
- G protein coupled receptor gpr21 antibody
- Gpr 21 antibody
Anti-GPCR GPR21 antibody images
References for Anti-GPCR GPR21 antibody (ab60832)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"