For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.7
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.
- FunctionOrphan receptor.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- G protein coupled receptor GPR32 antibody
- GPR32 antibody
- GPR32_HUMAN antibody
Anti-GPCR GPR32 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - GPCR GPR32 antibody (ab61429)
ab61429, at 10µg/ml, staining human GPR32 in brain cerebellum, using Immunohistochemistry, Formalin/PFA fixed Paraffin embedded tissue.
References for Anti-GPCR GPR32 antibody (ab61429)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"