For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab75582 was affinity purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity chromatography using epitope specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa.
- FunctionOrphan receptor.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- G protein coupled receptor GPR82 antibody
- Gpr82 antibody
- GPR82_HUMAN antibody
- Probable G-protein coupled receptor 82 antibody
Anti-GPCR GPR82 antibody images
Western blot - GPCR GPR82 antibody (ab75582)
All lanes : Anti-GPCR GPR82 antibody (ab75582) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from K562 cells
Lane 2 : Extracts from A549
Lane 3 : Extracts from HT-29 cells
Lane 4 : Extracts from A549
cells cells with Immunising peptide at 5 µg
Lysates/proteins at 5 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 38 kDa
Observed band size : 36 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 80 kDa,90 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-GPCR GPR82 antibody (ab75582)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"