For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionReceptor for lysophosphatidic acid (LPA). Necessary for p53/TP53-dependent survival in response to DNA damage.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in placenta and prostate. Weaker expression in thymus. Not expressed in thalamus, hippocampus, pons or cerebellum. Overexpressed in squamous cell carcinoma of the lung.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- FKSG 78 antibody
- FKSG78 antibody
- G protein coupled receptor 87 antibody
Anti-GPCR GPR87 antibody images
References for Anti-GPCR GPR87 antibody (ab104435)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"