For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa.
||1/500 - 1/1000.
- FunctionReceptor for lysophosphatidic acid (LPA). Necessary for p53/TP53-dependent survival in response to DNA damage.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in placenta and prostate. Weaker expression in thymus. Not expressed in thalamus, hippocampus, pons or cerebellum. Overexpressed in squamous cell carcinoma of the lung.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- FKSG 78 antibody
- FKSG78 antibody
- G protein coupled receptor 87 antibody
Anti-GPCR GPR87 antibody images
References for Anti-GPCR GPR87 antibody (ab77517)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"