For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAffinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 104 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 104 kDa).
||1/500 - 1/1000.
- FunctionOrphan receptor.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
Contains 15 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
Contains 1 LRRNT domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ14471 antibody
- Gonadotropin receptor antibody
- GPCR antibody
Anti-GPCR LGR6 antibody images
Western blot - GPCR LGR6 antibody (ab75504)
All lanes : Anti-GPCR LGR6 antibody (ab75504) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : HUVEC extract
Lane 2 : HUVEC extract with immunising peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 104 kDa
Observed band size : 104 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - GPCR LGR6 antibody (ab75504)
Immunofluorescence analysis of LOVO cells, using ab75504 at 1/500 dilution. Right panel was also treated with immunising peptide.
References for Anti-GPCR LGR6 antibody (ab75504)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"