For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 28 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 34 kDa).
- FunctionOrphan receptor. May regulate nociceptor function and/or development, including the sensation or modulation of pain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family. Mas subfamily.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- G protein coupled receptor 167 antibody
- G-protein coupled receptor 167 antibody
- GPR167 antibody
Anti-GPCR MRGE antibody images
Western blot - GPCR MRGE antibody (ab75509)
All lanes : Anti-GPCR MRGE antibody (ab75509) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from Hela cells
Lane 2 : Extracts from Hela cells plus 5µg immunizing peptide
Lysates/proteins at 5 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 34 kDa
Observed band size : 28 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-GPCR MRGE antibody (ab75509)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"