For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab77346 is purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunising peptide.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesPeptide ELISA: Antibody detection limit dilution: 1/32000.
WB: Use at a concentration of 1 - 3 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 100 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 95 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionPutative taste receptor. TAS1R2/TAS1R3 recognizes diverse natural and synthetic sweeteners.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 3 family. TAS1R subfamily.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- G protein coupled receptor 71 antibody
- G-protein coupled receptor 71 antibody
- GPR71 antibody
Anti-GPCR TAS1R2 antibody images
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"