For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab113058 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 67 kDa.
- PathwayPolyol metabolism; glycerol degradation via glycerol kinase pathway; glycerone phosphate from sn-glycerol 3-phosphate (anaerobic route): step 1/1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the FAD-dependent glycerol-3-phosphate dehydrogenase family.
Contains 2 EF-hand domains.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion.
Information by UniProt
- GDH2 antibody
- Glycerol 3 phosphate dehydrogenase 2 (mitochondrial) antibody
- Glycerol 3 phosphate dehydrogenase 2 antibody
Anti-GPD2 antibody images
References for Anti-GPD2 antibody (ab113058)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"