For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 81 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- PathwayPolyol metabolism; glycerol degradation via glycerol kinase pathway; glycerone phosphate from sn-glycerol 3-phosphate (anaerobic route): step 1/1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the FAD-dependent glycerol-3-phosphate dehydrogenase family.
Contains 2 EF-hand domains.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion.
Information by UniProt
- GDH2 antibody
- Glycerol 3 phosphate dehydrogenase 2 (mitochondrial) antibody
- Glycerol 3 phosphate dehydrogenase 2 antibody
Anti-GPD2 antibody images
References for Anti-GPD2 antibody (ab98104)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"