For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 52 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/500. Suggested antigen retrieval using heat mediated 10mM Citrate buffer or Tris-EDTA buffer ( PH8.0)
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MOS2 family.
Contains 1 G-patch domain.
Contains 2 KOW domains.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- G patch domain and KOW motifs antibody
- G patch domain and KOW motifs containing protein antibody
- G patch domain and KOW motifs-containing protein antibody
Anti-GPKOW antibody images
Western blot - GPKOW antibody (ab101337)
Anti-GPKOW antibody (ab101337) at 1/1000 dilution + A549 whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 52 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - GPKOW antibody (ab101337)
ab101337, at a 1/500 dilution, staining GPKOW in a paraffin-embedded NCIN87 xenograft.
References for Anti-GPKOW antibody (ab101337)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"