For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- Clone number38A1
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
||1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 92 kDa.
- FunctionThis protein hydrolyzes the inositol phosphate linkage in proteins anchored by phosphatidylinositol glycans (GPI-anchor) thus releasing these proteins from the membrane.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GPLD1 family.
Contains 7 FG-GAP repeats.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- Glycoprotein phospholipase D antibody
- Glycosyl-phosphatidylinositol-specific phospholipase D antibody
- GPI-PLD antibody
Anti-GPLD1 antibody [38A1] images
References for Anti-GPLD1 antibody [38A1] (ab51356)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"