For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Purification notesThis antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/100.
||1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 92 kDa.
- FunctionThis protein hydrolyzes the inositol phosphate linkage in proteins anchored by phosphatidylinositol glycans (GPI-anchor) thus releasing these proteins from the membrane.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GPLD1 family.
Contains 7 FG-GAP repeats.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- Glycoprotein phospholipase D antibody
- Glycosyl-phosphatidylinositol-specific phospholipase D antibody
- GPI-PLD antibody
Anti-GPLD1 antibody images
References for Anti-GPLD1 antibody (ab76699)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"