For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 64 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionCould be a melanogenic enzyme.
- Tissue specificityNot restricted to the melanocytic lineage.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PMEL/NMB family.
Contains 1 PKD domain.
- Developmental stageExpression in poorly metastatic melanoma cell lines; no expression in highly metastatic melanoma cell lines.
- Cellular localizationMembrane. Melanosome. Identified by mass spectrometry in melanosome fractions from stage I to stage IV.
Information by UniProt
- Glycoprotein (transmembrane) nmb antibody
- Glycoprotein nmb antibody
- Glycoprotein nmb like protein antibody
Anti-GPNMB antibody images
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"