For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 46 kDa.
||1/500 - 1/1000.
- FunctionOrphan receptor.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- G protein-coupled receptor 150 antibody
- GP150_HUMAN antibody
- GPR150 antibody
Anti-GPR 150 antibody images
Western blot - GPR 150 antibody (ab75133)
All lanes : Anti-GPR 150 antibody (ab75133) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : extracts from HUVEC cells
Lane 2 : extracts from HUVEC cells with immunizing peptide at 5 µg
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 46 kDa
Observed band size : 46 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - GPR 150 antibody (ab75133)
Immunofluorescence analysis of HepG2 cells, using 1/500 ab75133 with (right panel) or without (left panel) preincubation with the immunizing peptide.
References for Anti-GPR 150 antibody (ab75133)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"