For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, pH 7
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 35 kDa.
- FunctionOdorant receptor.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in prostate. Very low levels may be detected in some other tissues, such as placenta, skeletal muscle, heart, ovary and testis. Up-regulated in prostate cancers.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- D-GPCR antibody
- Dresden G protein coupled receptor antibody
- G Protein Coupled Receptor LS53440 antibody
Anti-GPR 164 antibody images
References for Anti-GPR 164 antibody (ab97471)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"