For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS without Mg2+ and Ca2+, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThe antibody was affinity purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity chromatography using an epitope specific immunogen
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesICC/IF: 1/500 - 1/1000.
WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionPutative receptor for purines coupled to G-proteins.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- FKSG79 antibody
- G protein-coupled receptor 174 antibody
- GP174_HUMAN antibody
Anti-GPR 174 antibody images
Western blot - GPR 174 antibody (ab92796)
All lanes : Anti-GPR 174 antibody (ab92796) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extract from K562 cells with no blocking peptide
Lane 2 : Extract from K562 cells with blocking peptide
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 39 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - GPR 174 antibody (ab92796)
ab92796 at 1/500 dilution staining GPR 174 in LOVO cells (1) without blocking peptide and (2) with blocking peptide, by immunofluorescence.
References for Anti-GPR 174 antibody (ab92796)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"