For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 67 kDa.
- RelevanceGPR107 is a G-protein coupled receptor which contains a carboxy-terminal seven transmembrane domain (LUSTR domain) similar to GPCRs. Three named isoforms exist.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane; integral to membrane.
- bA138E2.2 antibody
- DKFZp667C222 antibody
- FLJ16312 antibody
Anti-GPR107 antibody images
Western blot - GPR107 antibody (ab75243)
All lanes : Anti-GPR107 antibody (ab75243) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : extracts from HUVEC cells
Lane 2 : extracts from Jurkat cells
Lane 3 : extracts from COLO205 cells
Lane 4 : extracts from HUVEC cells with immunizing peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 67 kDa
Observed band size : 67 kDa
Additional bands at : 28 kDa,32 kDa,80 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-GPR107 antibody (ab75243)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"