For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 116 kDa.
- RelevanceGPR113 belongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 2 family, LN-TM7 subfamily. It contains one GPS domain. GPR113 is an orphan receptor.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane; Multi-pass membrane protein.
- G protein coupled receptor 113 antibody
- G protein coupled receptor PGR23 antibody
- hGPCR37 antibody
Anti-GPR113 antibody images
References for Anti-GPR113 antibody (ab76268)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"