For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 51 kDa.
- FunctionOrphan receptor.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- G protein coupled receptor 152 antibody
- G protein coupled receptor PGR5 antibody
- G-protein coupled receptor PGR5 antibody
Anti-GPR152 antibody images
Western blot - GPR 152 antibody (ab75130)
All lanes : Anti-GPR152 antibody (ab75130) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from Jurkat cells
Lane 2 : Extracts from Jurkat cells with immunising peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 51 kDa
Observed band size : 51 kDa
Additional bands at : 36 kDa,42 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-GPR152 antibody (ab75130)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"